Discount Sales and More the Walking Dead Memorabilia – CLICK HERE!
The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 6 Consumed – Things you Missed!
Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one we will be talking about the walking dead season 5 episode 6 consumed. We will be going over some common things that some viewers may have missed from the episode which I think are important or just kind of cool to look at. Let’s have a look at one of the most easter egg filled episodes of the walking dead ever, consumed.
1. Rick’s Tank (17:26) – The very tank that Rick was trapped inside in the walking dead pilot season 1 episode 1 Days Gone Bye. “Hey you in the tank, cosy in there?”
2. Entering Atlanta (6:01) – Daryl and Carol drive into Atlanta in a shot for shot scene just like rick did when he rode in on horseback also in season 1 episode 1 Days Gone Bye.
3. From the Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 What Lies Ahead – Rick tries to get a hold of Morgan by walkie talkie on a rooftop. In the background we can clearly see Grady Memorial Hospital. Who would have thought it would become such an important location in the series. Amazing stuff AMC!
4. Carol’s flashback and The child walker at the door.
5. Daryl was abused when he was younger (26:53)
6. Noah is watching (19:15)
25 thoughts on “The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 6 Consumed – Things you Missed!”
Comments are closed.