The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 15 Try – Morgan and Michonne? T2 Q and A 2
Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one we will be talking about the possibility of Morgan and Michonne hooking up in the walking dead tv series as well as I will be answering a lot of your questions.
To see the second sneak peek for the walking dead season 5 episode 15 try click here:
8. Walking Dead Q&A: Hey Trev, Do you think we will ever see snow in The Walking Dead. I guess it would be hard from a production standpoint because it's shot in Georgia. But I still think it would be a cool new concept for the show. – Trevin Peters
9. Why did Glenn let Nicolas live? He should've killed that guy. After everything they've been through when is the group gonna learn.. – 2008sALINAs
10. Trev– are you disappointed in Chandler Riggs' performance overall? In your heart of hearts, I bet you feel as though the TV Carl can never be a bad ass as the comic book Carl ,because the actor just doesn't look cool enough or act nearly well enough to pull it off. – John Epic
Hey Trev, Did you see that when Rick was talking to Pete that on top of the fireplace was Michonne's katana – do you think Rick and her living together? Thanks so much for all the time and effort you put into your videos and give me something to watch during and between seasons. Much love from Australia. – lauren twd
11. Carol says to Sam 'Sometimes you need to protect yourself' after he asks her why she needs the guns. He then says 'Can I have a gun' she replies 'What for' and he replies 'It's not for me.' Carol then asks who it was for and he runs off. Do you think he was talking about Jessie needing a gun to kill Pete? – Lauren twd
12. Hey man, love your videos, keep up the good work! I have a question for your Q&A's……do you think Judith is an expendable character for the last two episodes of the season? Her death would make for a huge finale that would impact all of the group's characters while at the same time not losing an essential character for future seasons. It'd be insane but the show would not risk losing a character that could push the plot for seasons to come. Maybe at the hands of Pete once him and Rick collide? Thanks Trev. – Santiago Orrego
Trevschan2 Youtube Channel ► http://www.youtube.com/trevschan2
24 thoughts on “The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 15 Try – Morgan and Michonne? T2 Q and A 2”
Comments are closed.