The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 13 Forget – T2 Q and A 1
Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you my first Q and A answers segment video for this week leading up to the walking dead season 5 episode 13 forget. The first major question we will be confusing on is that of the design of the walls of Alexandria and whether or not they are designed optimally. It seems they have a pulley system rather than a support beam grounded system which of course is not good against attacking groups and herds of zombies.
1. Hey Trev, what do you think of Dean Norris joining the Walking Dead? Maybe, he could be a new character that was never in the comics or maybe Gregory from the Hilltop? – RichardJennings1234
2. Hey Trev, I have a couple of questions, do you think we will see Morgan in the season 5 finale? And my other question is, do you think Daryl will ever leave the group anytime soon? And if so do you think Daryl will show back up with Negan and the saviors when they get introduced in the show, Thanks Trev I love your vids! – Brandon Curtis
3. The wall are designed wrong. The reinforcement beam is located outside of the walls. This is the walls Achilles heel The beam does next to nothing with an applied inward force. SPOILER like no concrete as in the comic. – Troy Demars
4. What do you think carols’ doing acting all sweet and innocent when she is really female Rambo? – Tom Lynn
5. Hey trev another question for your QandA. I was just wondering what you thought of the scene where Rick shaves his beard. To me it seemed like a call back to when shane shaved his head, or at least it was shot similar to that scene. And to me it's like both scenes symbolized a new beginning for Shane and Rick. With Shane it was his descent into madness and for Rick is was forgetting the past and starting new. What are your thoughts? – Tripleplusonegamers
6. Hey Trev, Do you think that Merle was killed off too early? I feel Merle could have brilliant in Season 4 and they could have done a lot more with him. I suggest they could have either killed him in the Mid-Season Finale, have the Governor kill him in front of Daryl or have him die at Terminus in the Premiere, What are your faults? – Tinytiger46
7. Hi I'm Robbie and I have a Q and A for you. Do you think that Rick will get his arm cut off and do you think that Carl will lose an eye? And who do you think will die in the next few…
24 thoughts on “The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 13 Forget – T2 Q and A 1”
Comments are closed.